Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Hanyang ROCKS!!!

Had a good concert today, very appreciative and enthusiastic audience, much like I remember from my 1st trip to Korea a decade ago.

After the show our hosts took us out for a multi-course (like 30) Korean feast! Very good, although some dishes were pushing my boundaries some, I only had to sit out on three of them due to their inherent mushroominess.

No pix on this post as the phone's 'running on fumes' so I've been leaving the camera alone.

Wi-fi's pretty flaky where I'm at, have to sit outside to get any signal at all, but it's a beautiful night and Korean laws are ok with the public consumption of alcohol so I'm enjoying a beer while I type.

Tried calling home via Skype but the wi-fi signal was so weak it was a frustrating experience, will try again tomorrow. G'nite.



-- Post From My iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment