Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Almost there...

Tues April 28/09...

Well, as flights go, this has been one of the best I've ever been on, Korean Air has most definitely improved since they tried to kill me 10 yrs back. They've fed us two good (if a bit small) meals, drinks have been flowing freely (I like Korean beer) and this new in-flight entertainment system is freekin' COOL!

Still, 11 hours on a plane is taking its toll... my chest is very tight from the confined space and stale air. We land in 40 minutes, 5:30pm on Tuesday, despite it still feeling like the middle of the previous night.

I managed to get a couple hours sleep spread amongst a few catnaps throughout, still looking forward to bedtime though, hopefully our hosts understand.


-- Post From My iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment